The UAE University Scholarship 2021 applications are available now for submission. It is a fully funded scholarship given to international students for studying Masters’ and PhD (full time). The scholarship has become available for the academic year of 2021-2022. All expenses will be covered during the students’ study in UAE.
About United Arab Emirates University:
UAEU is established in the year 1976 after independence from Britain by the Late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan. The university is based on accredited research and is comprehensive. It enrols approximately 14,000 national and international students. Individuals study here to be honoured with the finest quality undergraduate and graduate programs organized in nine prestigious colleges that are:
- College of Business and economics
- College of Food and Agriculture
- College of Medicine and Health Sciences
- College of Engineering
- College of Education
Other colleges are of
- Humanities and Social Sciences
What is the eligibility criteria?
As a student or an applicant, you need to fulfil these criteria:
- The applicant should be an international student
- The applicant needs a Bachelor’s degree mandatorily.
- The applicant must score a total GPA or Grade Point Average of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 or equivalent.
- Both national and international students are eligible for UAE University Scholarships.
- English specification is a must for languages.
Which courses are accepted for the scholarships?
You can get scholarships for the following subjects/courses:
- Humanities and social Sciences
- Business and Economics
- Food and Agriculture
- Information technology
- Medicine and Health Sciences
Why should you study at the UAEU?
Students arrive in this university from over 60 countries. You will get a multi-cultural backgrounds. Again, you can participate in various extra-curricular activities and obtain life-upgrading opportunities as you will be a part of 50+ clubs and societies.
You will be awarded the scholarships with these following benefits:
- Stipend on monthly basis
- Fully funded scholarship coverage
- Health insurance if required
- Complete tuition waiver
- Extra bonus upto AED 3,000 (External research project of the supervisor), and upto 2,000 (Internal research project of the supervisor)
How would you apply for the scholarship?
Follow these particular steps:
#1. Applying for admission:
You have to apply for getting entry or admission for the coursework of undergraduate degree in the UAE University. Register your specific interest in the given student status. After getting full time registration, you will become directly eligible for one of the distinct acceptance scholarships.
#2. Applying for scholarship:
After the completion of registration, you, an eligible student, can apply for the UAE University Scholarships via online process. You should submit the necessary documents.
What documents should you submit?
- Available school transcripts
- Diploma of High School
- Transcripts from earlier school if required
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Results of official survey
- Passport scan
- Curriculum Vitae
- Document of proficiency in English language
- Statement of Purpose or Study Plan
- Academic thesis or publications that are relevant (applicants of Ph.D. program)
What are the entry requirements?
- You should meet the entry requirement of curriculum of study or general country.
- You, as an applicant, have to show your English language skills or expertise. Also, you must meet the criteria of general admission following your country of study curriculum.
- You can take six credit hours at the maximum during the first semester excluding comprehensive English courses.
- You should obtain IELTS score of atleast 6.0 by the end of first semester.
- You must score an average GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale during the first 9 credit hours of the specific credit carrying courses included in the Master’s program.
What are the requirements for VISA?
You, as a student, can apply for a Tier 4 General Visa after getting the Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) atleast 3 months prior to the beginning of the full time course. Simultaneously, students who are looking forward to study for a short duration consisting approximately six months or even less can apply for a short term student visa.
Deadline for application:
31st January, 2021
Location of the University:
Sheik Khalifa Bin Zayed St – ‘Asharij – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates