The Institute of Business and Strategic Management (IBSM) offers certified Business English course taught by a CELTA qualified instructor to enable students to comprehend the English language skills they need in the context of a professional work environment.
Business English focuses on the development of job-specific English language communication skills for those who seek to enter or advance in their professions.
It is aimed at specific fields such as marketing, HR, banking and finance, and customer service, among others.
English language communication skills aiming at specific fields such as marketing, HR, banking and FiĀnance, and customer service, among others.
Anyone who seek to enter or advance in their professions.
Students should be able to speak and understand basic everyday English
• Mastering the specific vocabulary of their organization, company, and professional field, and understanding how to utilize it in specific work-related situations.
• Using the appropriate tone for their professional discipline.
• Converting technical knowledge into compelling presentations and reports.
• Advancing in their career.
• Enhancing their job performance, productivity, and self-conï¬Ādence.
CELTA Certified Tutor