Finding home tutors in Abu Dhabi and in other cities in UAE is now easy with MyPrivateTutor. We also help you find tuition classes and coaching centers in Abu Dhabi as well as online tutors. Home tuition helps to get higher marks and increase confidence. Use our portal to find the best local tutors, tutorial centers and tuition classes in Abu Dhabi.
Not sure which course is right for you?LET US GUIDE YOU
We deliver experiential learning and groom in building an ever-expanding knowledge. The specialities for the module are:
Our students are served with individual attention followed up by below-listed specifications:
Carefully designed, compact study materials will be provided here to the students. Complete coaching and guidance is given to the students by our faculties, who carry years of experience in teaching and students' understanding. We provide in-depth practical training to the students.
This course mainly focuses on Arabic speaking, pronunciation and also writing. The learners are engaged in various writing as well as communicative sessions which helps them to learn the Arabic language with ease within a very short span of time. Our trainers always focus on making learning fun and applicable.
The faculty team structured course into detailed session for actualizing students needs. We guide our student's intense coaching and at a cost-effective price.
The specialities for the program are detailed as follows:
This course is for non-native English speakers with an upper-intermediate to advanced knowledge of English that have trouble being understood when they speak. The course gives an overview of the most important features of English to focus on to speak clearly and understandably.
The prime focus of this course is to develop and improve Listening, Speaking, Reading and writing skills of our students in Arabic at the end of the course Students can able to communicate with Arabic speakers.
By learning Arabic, you can read and understand newspapers, magazines, books, public speaking. It is conducted in three levels.
The Course is completed in 3 Months. At the end of the course, Students can able to communicate with Arabic speakers.
To determine which course should be recommended for a particular learner, they are asked to take an assessment examination. The test will determine the level of English proficiency the student currently possesses and will guide the Academic Counsellor in his recommendations as to which course would best suit them.
If an adult has already completed their basic education in the English language, then it is recommended that they take courses that focus on their spoken English. This will improve their communication skills.
Those who have not had previous English training are advised to take a course that focuses on basic English skills including vocabulary development.
We offer a form of colloquial or spoken Arabic while integrating Modern Standard Arabic for reading and writing. By the end of the program, the students will be able to
Our Spoken English courses are available at a range of levels and are designed to develop your speaking, listening and pronunciation skills for more effective communication in social, study and professional situations. Our courses include a variety of interactive classroom sessions.
1. To empower students with an ability and a sense of critical and analytical thinking through the use of different language functions.
2. Encourage the use of strategies, such as contextualization of new vocabulary, use of previewing, skimming and scanning techniques, and knowledge of text organization and discourse markers, to aid the comprehension of written and spoken the language.
3. Expand the learner’s use of grammatically correct and situational and culturally appropriate language in speaking and writing for effective communication in a variety of interpersonal and academic situations.
4. Create awareness about learning styles and college resources, encourage the adoption of study skills, and increase competence in the use of language so that learners may more effectively achieve academic goals.
1. Demonstrate accurate aural comprehension of some advanced English grammatical structures.
2. Demonstrate accurate reading comprehension of some advanced English grammatical structures.
3. Use some advanced English grammatical structures to accurately and effectively express ideas at the sentence level.
4. Use college-level English grammatical structures to accurately and effectively express complex ideas at the paragraph level.
5. Use college-level English grammatical structures to accurately and effectively express complex ideas in sustained written discourse.
1. Understand some of the main features of Arabic-speaking societies and how the Arabic language reflects these.
2. Gain an elementary understanding of Arabic sentence construction and be able to apply this in spoken and written formulation of simple, everyday language.
3. Develop a reasonable standard of pronunciation.
4. Be able to recognize common signs and formal indicators.
5. Recognise and use Arabic script in context and be able to compose short dialogues and notes.
1. To master the grammatical rules and structures as well as the linguistic functions of clauses and sentences.
2. To improve learners proficiency and mastery of the language skills for better academic pursuits in Arabic.
3. To develop students’ various learning skills to meet the needs and expectations of students in order to address and analyse themes related to advanced levels.
4. To address the very advanced issues related to abstract topics of culture, literature, politics, society, sociological studies, gender and the like.
5. To empower learners with an ability and a sense of critical and analytical thinking through the use of different language functions.
Arabic Basic 1. Understand some of the main features of Arabic-speaking societies and how the Arabic language reflects these. 2. Gain an elementary understanding of Arabic sentence construction and be able to apply this in spoken and written formulation of simple, everyday language. 3. Develop a reasonable standard of pronunciation. 4. Be able to recognize common signs and formal indicators. 5. Recognise and use Arabic script in context and be able to compose short dialogues and notes.
Advance 1. To master the grammatical rules and structures as well as the linguistic functions of clauses and sentences 2. To improve learners proficiency and mastery of the language skills for better academic pursuits in Arabic 3. To develop students’ various learning skills to meet the needs and expectations of students in order to address and analyse themes related to advanced levels. 4. To address the very advanced issues related to abstract topics of culture, literature, politics, society, sociological studies, gender. 5. To empower learners with an ability and a sense of critical and analytical thinking through the use of different language functions.
Arabic language belongs to the religion ISLAM and is the second most widely accepted language globally. One of the most precious books in the world QURAN consists of Arabic which is more efficiently understandable by Arabic listeners. This language is basically spoken in Saudi Arabia. Although this language is used in delivering many religious and knowledgeable lectures, broadcasts and social videos but is also famous for its classical linguistics .It is also extensively spoken and many workstations are representing this language.
English language (Beginner level to Advance) focuses on four important parts of English i.e. Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. In this course you will learn; how to improve you’re listening skills, enhancingyourspeaking skills, how to enable yourself in reading and well learned at writing skills. This course will increase your vocabulary. This course will make you well versed in English. You will be confident enough to speak, read and write well in English. After this Course you will have better command in communication.
English accent training helps in amplifying your English speaking skills and improves your vocal ability. This coaching helps in your professional as well as personal environment making you able to speak confidently. This not only improves pronunciation but also reinvent your oral expression. This course is the best way to intensify your communication and verbalization.
French language is basically spoken in France and is official in 29 countries. This language is known as romance language. France is a country well known for its location and education. French language speaker is referred as francophone. It is somehow different from every language and has its own structure. It is officially recognized in Switzerland too. It is second most spoken language in Canada and fourth most spoken language in US. One can consider its importance for international accommodation. It can be used for working in multiple professional areas.
German language is language official in most of the Europe but it is not that widely spoken. It is one of the most learning languages on the internet and comes at the third place spoken internationally.Moreover it is the fifth language in marketing of new books in world recognized as German language. It is commonly verbalized in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Spanish language is the national language of Spain and it is officially recognized in 19 countries of US. First it was detailed in central-northern Iberia in the 9th century and by the inflation of theKingdom of Castile into central and southern Iberia it steadily advanced. It was introduced early in 16th century and was appropriated to the colonies of Americas, the Spanish Empire, as well as districts in Africa,Oceania and thePhilippines. Today it is one of the most learning languages across united stated and also offers handsome amount of jobs all over the globe.
Arabic is the most spoken language worldwide, with over 200 million people, in more than 22 countries worldwide speaking it as a first language. It is the largest member of the Semetic language branch
Our Business English course offers professional people the chance to improve their English which they need for work. You will cover a range of grammar and vocabulary used in a variety of business situations and builds your skills in areas such as writing for business, giving presentations, talking on the telephone and holding meetings.
English is the most spoken and written language on the earth – a universal language it is imperative to have good command over the language. People with good command over Spoken English in Abu Dhabi are generally considered to be suitable professionals.