Home » Courses in Exam Preparation » Coaching Program for SAT Maths

Course Details

Coaching Program for SAT Maths

Course offered by : Pratibha Thakur

Not Scheduled Yet
Notify Email
Course Id: 517

  • Details
  • Ask Now
  • Trainer Profile


One of the two major standardised college entrance exams taken in the USA. The Educational Testing Service (ETS), a non-profit educational testing and assessment organisation, develops the SAT for The College Board, the non-profit membership association of more than 6,000 colleges, universities and schools, colleges and that sells and administers the test.

Topics covered / Highlights

SAT Math Additional Topics in Math. While 90% of your questions will fall into the Heart of Algebra, Passport to Advanced Math, or Problem Solving and Data Analysis categories, the remaining 10% will simply be classified as Additional Topics. These topics include geometry, trigonometry, and problems with complex numbers.In these tutorials, we walk through solving tons of practice problems covering all of the skills you will need for the SAT Math sections. The examples are split by difficulty level on the SAT.

Who can attend this ?

Interested in course.

Pre requisites

Not required.

What am I going to get from this Class ?

Skill to solve aptitude logical reasoning question.

Notify me when a new comment is posted on this page.

Trainer Profile

Pratibha Thakur


I can teach Maths and Science for Grade 6 to Engineering students for all ciruculam.

Similar Courses

IELTS Preparation Coaching

Not Scheduled Yet

Location: Ajman

IELTS Training Program

Not Scheduled Yet

Location: Ajman

Price: $ 400

Super Intensive Spoken English Classes

Not Scheduled Yet

Location: Ajman


To provide you with the best experience, cookies are used on this site.
Find out more here.