Male, 33 Years / (UAT 39080)
10 Years of Teaching Experience
Qualification:GRADUATION YEAR DEGREE NAME NO. OF YR OF STUDY MAJOR IN EDUCATION CENTER IN PROGRESS (M.A) MASTERS ï‚§ IN PROGRESS Field of study (DISABILITIES OF LEARNING) ï‚§ Minia University Faculty of education 2016-2017 Special Diploma (S E N ) ï‚§
• Social Studies Teacher (A&B) •
NAS ( New Academy School ) • From 2017 – present • Dubai – U.A.E
• (History – Geography ) • Elementary school, grade (1&2 ) special social studies.
• Middle school grade (6&7 ) Arabic social studies. PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT:
• Ministry of education – Egypt • Middle school, Grade ( 7 & 8 & 9 )
• High school, Grade ( 10 & 11) • From 2011– 2017 • Assiut- Egypt • (History &Geography )
Options:I Can Manage Both
I am generally hired by students families to provide in-home academic tutoring, instructional support, homework assistance and SAT prep after school, on weekends and during summer breaks. Customized tutoring and instructional approaches to meet the needs of diverse client populations. Propelled learning mastery and academic success for dozens of students, boosting GPAs and test scores to new bests. Tutored in all academic subject areas and guided students in test-taking strategies, notetaking, prioritizing assignments and studying for exams. I have elevated students performance in all subjects by at least 1 letter grade and improved SAT scores by up to 25%.
Curriculum:International Curruculum (IGCSE)
Academic Enrichment:Communicative English, Creative Thinking, Personality Development, Special Education
High School:Arabic, Geography, Islamic, Social Studies
Secondary:Arabic, Islamic subjects, Social Studies
Prior Online Tutoring Experience:No