June 2016 till now
Private Tutoring: Languages Art (Arabic, English and French)
• Teaching, writing and working to improve students learning abilities.
• Organized groups for study, and spent time working on the student advisory board organizing events.
• Helped students better themselves by teaching better writing skills, including critical thinking, and organization.
• Helped to coordinate with students to make positive changes to better fit the student’s needs.
• Encouraged and motivated students so they could have confidence to pass the class.
• One to one private tutoring, 3 students twice a week, 2 hours each, and helped them with their Englishclass assignments and prepared them for exams.
• Helped at-risk students earn the highest potential grade in English course (composition and reading) so they could advance to the next level of instruction.
Arabic language for expats and Arabs
Providing private lessons for expats specifically in Arabic language, for different age group.
• Provided primary study support and feedback for students.
• Worked with students aged 4 and above to improve Arabic.
• Tailoring special Arabic programs
• Setting strategy for Arabic tutoring, alphabets, phonics.
• Reviewed materials assigned by the students teachers and helped students complete homework
• Created lessons plans, review worksheets and practice tests to prepare students for weekly tests
• Tailored lessons so each student would fully understand the assignments and topics.
• Taught and explained problem – solving strategies
• Led and motivated students to complete assignments while maximizing understanding and scores.
• Worked one-on-one with students.
• Created lessons for students in reading, writing and vocabulary.
• Communicated with parents / Schools about students’ progress
• Collaborated with students in order to create and administer practice exams.
Private Tutor – Home Schooling (English and French Languages included) Sept. 2007 - 2009
• Teaching a 4th and 6th grader as they were homeschooled.
• Worked on Reading/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and History.
• Created assignments and projects.
• Nanny duties included.
• Saw substantial improvement in the students reading and math skills.
• Increased students desire to learn.
• Skills Used Communication, patience, listening skills, working closely with others, leadership
October 2018 till now Home Nursery Promote high standards of quality within the nursery in respect of the environment, resources and experiences offered to children. Private Tutoring: languages for expats and Arabs Providing private lessons for expats specifically in French and Arabic languages, for different age group, assisting adults in Arabic and French. Worked with students aged 7-13 to improve languages Arabic and French along with core subjects