Currently enrolled in National Academy For Level 5 Education Diploma will be accomplished December 2021.
Enrolled in SNE Diploma (Special Need Education) will be accomplished by August 2021.
2016 till now
Private Tutor for languages and core subjects (KG1 till year 10)
- Providing students with academic support during assigned hours and classes.
- Organizing, planning and delivering interactive and engaging sessions to groups of students.
- Working with students in all phases of their education such as homework and revision.
- Preparing learners for their subsequent work experience placement or next step in the world of work.
- Using teaching resources and facilities to deliver lessons.
- Supporting the curriculum manager in the successful operational management of the curriculum area.
- Actively promoting the school’s policies at all time.
- Worked with students, individually and in groups, as well as in varying grades, in multiple academic areas.
- Researched and developed many resources while tutoring, including worksheets, lesson plans.
- Integrated technology in instruction, through using resources such as Khan academy, K5 Learning.
- Working with the schools different departments assessing students in their academic year by investigating in case of any learning difficulties occurred.
June 2016 - 2018
Private Tutoring: Languages Art (Arabic, English and French)
- Teaching, writing and working to improve students learning abilities.
- Organized groups for study, and spent time working on the student advisory board organizing events.
- Helped students better themselves by teaching better writing skills, including critical thinking, and organization.
- Helped to coordinate with students to make positive changes to better fit the student’s needs.
- Encouraged and motivated students so they could have confidence to pass the class.
- One to one private tutoring, 3 students twice a week, 2 hours each, and helped them with their English class assignments and prepared them for exams.
- Helped at-risk students earn the highest potential grade in English course (composition and reading) so they could advance to the next level of instruction.
Arabic language for expats and Arabs
Providing private lessons for Arabs and Expats specifically in Arabic language, for different age group.
- Provided primary study support and feedback for students.
- Worked with students aged 4 and above to improve Arabic.
- Tailoring special Arabic programs
- Setting strategy for Arabic tutoring, alphabets, phonics.
- Reviewed materials assigned by the students teachers and helped students complete homework
- Created lessons plans, review worksheets and practice tests to prepare students for weekly tests
- Tailored lessons so each student would fully understand the assignments and topics.
- Taught and explained problem – solving strategies
- Led and motivated students to complete assignments while maximizing understanding and scores.
- Worked one-on-one with students.
- Created lessons for students in reading, writing and vocabulary.
- Communicated with parents / Schools about students’ progress
- Collaborated with students in order to create and administer practice exams.
September 2018 – August 2019
Created a day care for a group of families, the classroom was a big room in one of the parent’s villa.
Designed and created the day car theme and setting up the whole classroom with designs and different themes to let the kids enjoy the room.
- Develop materials for all classroom activities for children.
- Assisted students with a variety of materials to help them explore learning activities.
- Coordinated with parents to discuss the progress of all children and promoted learning.
- Delivered creative and interactive activities to an average of 8 toddlers.
Private Tutor – Home Schooling (English and French Languages included) Sept. 2007 - 2009
- Teaching a 4th and 6th grader as they were homeschooled.
- Worked on Reading/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, and History.
- Created assignments and projects.
- Nanny duties included.
- Saw substantial improvement in the students reading and math skills.
- Increased students desire to learn.
- Skills Used Communication, patience, listening skills, working closely with others, leadership
St. Elie School - Beirut 2001 – 2005
- Planning, preparing and delivering Arabic lessons to all students in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in.
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students.
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students.
- Providing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Providing the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to them.
- Communicating, consulting and cooperating with other members of the school staff.
Key skills and competencies
- Ensuring that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
- Setting the specific topics to be discussed at tutorials throughout the semester.
- Continuously reviewing and evaluating own teaching and learning strategies to ensur3e they are the best they can be.
- Possess excellent organizational and motivational skills.
- Have the ability to build excellent working relationships with young people.
- Helping students to overcome barri3ers to academic success.
- Understanding of teaching and learning delivery methods.
- Capability to lead groups.
- Awareness of different learning strategies and teaching methods available for teaching a diverse range of students with varying abilities.
Lycee Minette Moderne 1999-2001
Assistant Arabic Teacher – Year 3 and Year 4
- Preparing and assisting in Arabic lessons with the Arabic Head of department.
- Providing help with students that need special help in learning the Arabic phonics and reading skills.
- Assisting in preparing the Arabic exams for both year 3 and 4.
Education and Courses
Philosophy diploma 1997
Lycee Minettee Modern
C & E American College 1998-1999
Special Executive secretary Diploma
Lebanese international University 2005
B.S – Business Administration)
Training Courses at ZAD consulting services in Management Skills Feb. & March 2007
French Courses (1997) – French Cultural Center – Beirut
Computer courses (May 2006) – YAT Education Center – Egypt
Languages: Arabic, English and French.
IT Skills: Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Internet surfing