Managing Foreign Exchange Risk, Al Barsha, Mall Of Emirates Now!
Managing forex risk is an everyday business for almost every business organization. Whether it's about opening a Letter of Credit (LC) with a bank, retiring documents or negotiating the foreign bill with a bank it needs expertise and skill to protect the organizational interest.
The quantum of risk can increase dramatically when an organization operates a foreign entity or branch. The vulnerability to foreign exchange rate change to changes in Exchange Control Regulations keeps the business manager on toes to constantly evaluate and analyze the spyware of risks revolving around them.
1. Learn what are the risks associated with forex operations
2. Understand changing reporting requirement as per IFRS & GAAP
3. Get acquaintance of basic forex operations of business organizations
4. Take an insight into forex financial management strategies
5. Enhance your skills to apply IAS 21 & GAAP for financial reporting
6. Master knowledge of forex international operation
7. Identify organization policies and risk mitigation strategies
8. Evaluate international investment proposals and risks associated with them
9. Command your decision-making skills adopting a suitable course of action for forex financial risk management.
Who Should Attend
a) Director Finance
b) Chief Accountant
c) Finance Managers
d) Planning Managers
e) Accounting Dept. Staff
f) Internal Auditors
g) Procurement Dept. Staff
h) Corporate Relationship Managers
i) Non-Finance Managers